Friday, February 27, 2009

GreenPeace or GreenAnnoyance?

Touch me again little GreenPeace slaves and you will have quite the lawsuit on your hands...

Anyways, you are probably wondering what the heck I am talking about. I was on my way to my work to pick up my check and run a couple of errands when I ran into the most annoying creature ever to walk the face of the earth. His or her name is "Green Peace."

"Sir, would you like to know how you can save the environment?"

As I am carrying a plastic bag and a paper bag, in which I will not be recycling due to this jerkoff disrupting my day. He stood in front of me purposely trying to deter me from my destination. I was walking with my head down and my hood up, so my field of vision was already limited due tot he fact that there was almost a near-blizzard outside. So, I am walking to Chipolte to get a little piece of heaven rolled up into a tortilla where this incident occurred.

"You can help save the planet."
"The fate of Planet Earth relies on you."

But, instead of just taking my answer which was "No thanks, I am busy," this guy ends up touching me like he was trying to have a "Bro-ment" with me. I quickly shrugged this little attempt to invade my P-Space (Personal Space) and fired back with a "Global Warming is inevitable and cannot be reversed." Ohhhhhhhh that really struck a cord with this guy. So he started to back peddle as he was in front of me and just kept firing away, more than usual.

"No Global Warming can be reversed."
"We can save Mother Nature."

I said "No, thanks...GreenPeace wastes valuable tax-dollars to pay people like you to annoy people on street corners," is sort-of what I said (sorry, I was pretty heated and for some reason cannot remember exactly what was said, but this is similar). So I go into Chipolte to warm up, or cool off (whichever your prefer) and get my lunch/dinner only to be confronted AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRGH! This time I was even more angry with these people that I was about to throw down if I was touched again. But, of course it was a girl, who sure looked like a man but that is neither here nor there. She asked her question and I responded by saying "Get a real job and stop annoying people," and she quickly gave up on my situation.

I think that with the evolution of man and technology, Global Warming is inevitable. Recycling my pop bottle or buying a "Green light bulb or a Green battery" is a crock. It is just another way for these pointless organizations to make money, and America eats this pile of crap up. Hybrid cars are the thing of the future and "Green" laptops cost a substantial amount of money more, and you get half of the product. I will do my part by recycling when possible and everyone should at least try, but I do not need some douche bag who is either getting paid or has to do community service because he/she is a criminal should be wasting my valuable time to preach something that they probably don't even believe in.

Oh by the way, Andrew comes here Sunday...Pretty exciting and I cannot wait to take him around the city, and show him how I live!

1 comment:

  1. ughhhhh sooo annoying

    kinda like the new eco friendly household cleaning products. THEYRE THE SAME THIING without the Blue Dye. its just a big marketing scheme...and stupid people buy into it. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. haha

    ReplyDelete