Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Creative Juices Running Rampant

The creative juices have just be flowing in me lately. I have been seeing things in a new light ever since I changed majors, and got out of the bad habits that I was in at Saginaw. Not that Saginaw wasn't a great school, I just built horrible habits there and was not able to break them.

I am truly happy that I have given up drinking and partying (not saying that I won't exercise my legal right to consume a beer or two), but my days of partying hopping and waking up with no recollection of the night before are long gone. I have found my passion and my drive and nothing is going to stop me (of course except a major illness, or being struck by a moving object).

For the past couple of days I have been really into photography. Not just pointing and shooting or going to a fancy scenery and then taking a picture of it, but the actual compositions or the fundamentals of good photographs. As you can see in the blog preceding this one, I mentioned a DSLR camera (Digital SLR) which has been sitting on my every thought. I can seriously picture myself going to parks, taking photographs of dogs and their owners, then photoshopping the picture up a little bit, and publishing it. Or taking photos of Downtown Chicago, and adding texture, HDR imaging, and other types of photo manipulation to the once simple image. UGH THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!

I have taught myself photoshop and have been doing logos ever since (about 3 months). I will actually post a link to a photobucket album that I have created with a limited view of some of my work. Mainly because I have been using a little bit of tutorials and I probably need to credit some of the works that were ACTUALLLY published.

I will honestly probably post another blog when I get home of the days wrap-up of things that actually made me quite FURIOUS. I have to actually go take a test that I am pretty well prepared for.

Until later tonight...

1 comment:

  1. fundamentals of photography huH.
    its crazy when u actually break it down and learn what makes a photograph good.

    ReplyDelete