Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Blog EVERRRR!!!

I guess I will start off by telling you about myself. My name is Ryan Seaford and at this moment in time am 21 years old. I guess I feel that I started a blog to join this thing called the "Technical Revolution." That and I want to be able to express my opinions or talk about things that have just been grinding me down.
I grew up moving around most of the East Coast (I am a military baby or what they call a "Navy Baby"). I was born in Virginia and have lived in the following states: Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia (but might as well have been Florida), South Carolina, Michigan, and currently Illinois. I don't mind moving but I was so young that these moves never really affected me due to the young mental age that I had.
Here are my interests: baseball, softball, football, golf, basketball, music, movies, succeeding, photoshop, pictures, abstract realities, TV, xbox 360, warm weather, walking around, shopping, art, bad ass websites, homework (sometimes), creation (of anything I guess), opinions, computer programs, photography.
I think that list could have gone on forever. I will probably just end this blog, but it has been real America (or to those are are listening/viewing).

Things I want:

1. New tv
2. Macbook
3. iMac
4. Digital SLR Camera
5. iPod Classic 120 GB

Feel free to mail me anyone of these.

Don't worry, when I become more comfortable blogging my opinions will RAIN upon the digital world like FIRE!!! LOL, alright that was intense... I just haven't had an experience today that has really gotten underneath my skin. THEY WILL COME,
I PROMISE!


No comments:

Post a Comment